Wednesday, June 25, 2008
A Call for Pictures
I won't be able to add any old photos until I make it back to Ohio, so if you have any old pictures that you can scan in to be posted, send them my way. Also feel free to write and post your NUJ period memories here as well. Just send them my way too, or request admin privileges to do it yourself. Anyway, I am very glad that we have been able to reestablish contact with one another, and I hope we can stay in touch for years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I may or may not have some pictures you could be interested in. (like maybe some from homecoming) I'll have to see what I can dig up.
I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures to offer, but I really appreciate you pulling this together Dave!
Post a Comment